Coatl DNS Service
This service will enable you to serve DNS request for all applications in your machine, or even all devices in your local network.
How to Install
- Download latest version from here.
- Also download the resolvers configuration there.
- Drop the asvc file on top of Aura.
- Install the service.
- Restart Aura
How to Configure
- Open Aura start menu
- Open Service Manager
- Choose Coatl DNS and click Configure on the left pane. Or, you can click here.
Configure Local Machine
- In Coatl DNS Configuration, click 'Local Machine'
- Choose your network interface
- See DNS Servers
- If it says "Not Ready", then click Run Setup.
- If you use IPv6, also do it though the Internet Protocol version 6 section
- In Coatl DNS Configuration, click 'Resolver'
- Under 'DNS over Http' click 'Manage resolvers'
- Add or import resolvers here