Aura is built on .Net 6, you have to install the .Net 6 runtime from https://dotnet.microsoft.com/en-us/download/dotnet/6.0
To start using Aura, you have to own a Persona file.
You can create a new persona by using the Persona Maker program in personamaker folder.
- Drag and dropping files on top of Aura will open a drop menu that shows possible actions for those files
- Right clicking Aura will open up a context menu:
- Console: You can issue a command or chat with Aura using chatbot service
- Config: Basic Aura configuration
- Widgets: Contains widgets offered by services
- Applications: Currently only contains Persona Maker
- Shortcuts: Create shortcuts to a file or folder, or access the item by clicking on its shortcut
- Service Manager: Shows a list of available services and their status. You can also start/stop services and configure them.
- Debug: Show debug information
- Exit: I assume you know what this for
- Clicking on region: Depends on the Persona and services that you use, clicking on a Persona region might trigger something
Download: Releases - Google Drive
- RandomTag will automatically refresh after updating JSON
- AliceBot will automatically refresh after updating JSON
- Added Service Manager
- Persona maker now supports date range
- QoL Update