Aura is built on .Net 7, you have to install the .Net Desktop Runtime 7 from Microsoft.
To start using Aura, you have to own a Persona file. You can create a new persona by using the Persona Maker.
You can download Persona Maker and sample persona here.
- Drag and dropping files on top of Aura will open a drop menu that shows possible actions for those files.
- Right clicking Aura will open up a start menu where you can find various tools there.
- You can install new services by dropping the '.asvc' file to Aura and then choose Install Service.
- You can only install services one by one. (For now)
- To configure services, use Service Manager from the start menu.
Services Created by Code Atelier
- Coatl DNS v3 - DNS server that can tunnel you and your local network to a DoH service. Click here.
- Chatbot AI - Chatbot driver for Aura console. Currently supports character.ai. Click here.
Download Aura v2: Google Drive
- Initial public release